Well-proportioned retail unit, offering scope for an array of alternative uses, STPP. Situated at Bath Street within proximity to a number of A3 users.
Front retail area – max depth 9.49m max width 4.99m. Store/Retail area (24.23m2) including services cupboard. Main retail area – max depth 19.20m max width 9.6m. WC.
Approximate floor area 255.9m2 (2,755ft2)* measured to internal fitted panels.
Last occupied by The Original Factory Shop for a ritual use but may suit alternative uses e.g. offices, retail or possibility of A3/A4 use classes, subject to obtaining any necessary consents.
We believe that mains electricity and water are connected. Services and appliances not tested. Air-conditioning units.
Available to let on terms to be negotiated, subject to the following suggested minimum terms:
• Excluded from the provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 Sections 24-28 inclusive.
• Proposed length of term minimum 5 years.
• Full repairing and insuring basis.
• Tenant will be responsible for all outgoings including services, business rates etc.
• Tenant to reimburse landlord buildings insurance Rent review 3 yearly to higher of OMR/RPI.
• Tenant will contribute £500 towards Landlords legal costs in preparation of the lease.
• A deposit will be payable.
Rateable Value TBC
EPCs tell you how energy efficient a building is and give it a rating from A (very efficient) to G (inefficient). EPCs let the person who will use the building know how costly it will be to heat and light, and what its carbon dioxide emissions are likely to be.
For more information, read here.