Office To Let
Situated within an attractive commercial courtyard known as Heritage Courtyard, an excellent setting off Sadler Street in the centre of Wells. Other nearby occupiers include Cooper and Tanner Lettings, Beauty by Kate and The Courtyard Restaurant.
A versatile first-floor studio/office space extending to approximately 828ft2 NIA. The property would suit a variety of office or studio-based uses, subject to any necessary consent.
The internal accommodation is arranged as follows. Access via shared ground floor reception, communal kitchen and WC.
First floor. Room 1 (5.11m x 5.36m) steps down to Room 2 (7.30m x 4.42m approx.) with understairs cupboard and Room 3 4.45m x 4.39m). To note the unit is situated to the rear of the property and natural light is via sky lights only.
We understand that mains water, electricity and drainage are connected. Electric heater. Shared services cost to be split with other users. Services and appliances not tested.
Available to let on terms to be negotiated, subject to the following suggested minimum terms:
• Internal repairing and insuring basis.
• Tenant will be responsible for all outgoings including services, business rates etc.
• Tenant to reimburse landlord buildings insurance premium.
• Upward only rent review year 3 to the higher of OMR or RPI linked.
• Tenant will make a contribution towards Landlords legal costs of £350 + VAT.
• A deposit will be payable.
• Service charge of circa £300 per annum.
Local Council: Mendip District Council
Business Rates: Rateable value £8,100
Small business rate relief may apply.
VAT: We understand that the property is not elected for VAT.
Tenant will make a contribution towards Landlords legal costs of £350 + VAT.
Viewing: By appointment only.
Telephone 03450 347758