Office Under Offer
First and second floor office space within a modern business unit. Ground floor comprises reception area and two separate office/meeting rooms.
Currently configured to provide a large open-plan office space with 3 sub-offices, but could be altered to suit occupier requirements.
Suitable for a variety of office or ‘clean’ light industrial type uses with ancillary storage. As offices, it’s suitable for 15 – 25 people.
Ground (NIA) 64.62 sq m 696 sq ft
First (NIA) 194.50 sq m 2,094 sq ft
Net Internal Area (NIA) 259.13 sq m 937 sq ft
Shared WC and Kitchen facilities with 1 other tenant.
First floor benefits from natural light to front and rear elevations, suspended ceiling, with inset egg crate lighting, air-conditioning, glazed partitioning for the sub-offices and carpeted floors with raised floor boxes and permitter trunking.
We understand the unit benefits from connection to mains water, electricity and drainage. No gas. Internal heating from electric heaters. Services and appliances not tested.
The asking rent is predicated on a new lease on broadly the following terms:-
• Rent of £1,750 per calendar month, exclusive.
• Full repairing and insuring equivalent basis.
• Upward-only Rent Review and Tenant-only breaks at 3-yearly intervals.
• Lease to be excluded from the provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 Sections 24-28 inclusive (i.e. no automatic right to renew at lease expiry).
• Tenant to contribute £500 + VAT towards Landlord’s proper and reasonable legal costs.
• Deposit subject to references/credit checks.
A search on the Valuation Office Agency website reveals this unit has a Rateable Value of £26,250 (2023 List). This is not the rates payable. Due to be re-assessed.
Tenant to contribute £500 + VAT towards Landlord’s proper and reasonable legal costs.
Most recently used as offices. We understand the unit benefits from consent for Class E – Commercial, Business and Service type uses.