Retail Property - High Street To Let
First floor former dance studio with its own ground floor entrance. Immediately available, on a new lease; requires reconnection to mains services prior to tenant fit out. Suitable for a wide range of uses, subject to obtaining any necessary Landlord and planning consents. Forms part of a Grade II Listed building.
Open Plan Area 192 sq m 2,066 sq ft
Office / Storage Areas 19 sq m 62 sq ft
Net Internal Area: 211 sq m 2,270 sq ft
We understand that mains water, drainage and electricity are connected. Services and appliances not tested.
The asking rent is predicated on a lease on broadly the following terms:-
• Immediately available for a term of 5-10 years
• Full repairing and insuring equivalent basis
• Reviews and Break-Clauses at sensible intervals
• Lease to be excluded from the provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 Sections 24-28 inclusive (i.e. no automatic right to renew at lease expiry)
• Tenant to contribute towards Landlord’s proper and reasonable legal costs
• Subject to references/credit checks.
Incentives available, subject to minimum term and covenant status.
Rateable Value £10,250
We understand the unit benefits from consent for Class E type uses, but recommend parties rely on their own enquiries with the local planning authority.