Light Industrial To Let
A business unit with workshops at either end and an office/welfare hub in the middle. Most recently used for vehicle repairs and sales. Benefits from 24/7 Access.
Left-Hand Workshop 139 sq m 1,496 sq ft
Office/Welfare Section 85 sq m 913 sq ft
Right-Hand Workshop 195 sq m 2,098 sq ft
Gross Internal Area 419 sq m 4,506 sq ft
Left-hand Workshop: 12.511m deep x 11.10m (wide)
Minimum floor to ceiling height (under mezz) of 3.64m / 11’ 11”. Roller shutter door to front with an opening of 5.08 / 16’ 8” wide x 3.64m / 11’ 11” high.
Right-hand Workshop: 12.69m deep x 15.35m (ave) wide. Minimum floor to ceiling height (under mezz) of 3.64m / 11’ 11”. Roller shutter door to front with an opening of 5.08 / 16’ 8” wide x 3.64m / 11’ 11” wide.
Parking and delivery area to the front of the unit.
Unit 3 – An additional 118 sq m / 1,268 sq ft unit available by way of separate negotiation.
We understand the unit benefits from connection to mains water, drainage and electricity (3 phase). No gas. Services and appliances not tested.
Immediately available on the following terms:-
• A new 5-7 year full repairing and insuring basis
• Breaks and Reviews at sensible periods
• Ad-hoc recovery provision for repairs and maintenance to common parts.
• Lease to be excluded from the provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 Sections 24-28 inclusive (i.e. no automatic right to renew at lease expiry)
• Tenant to contribute £350 + VAT towards Landlord’s proper and reasonable legal costs
• Deposit subject to references/credit checks.
A search on the Valuation Office Agency website reveals this unit has a Rateable Value of £14,500 (2023 List). This is not the rates payable. Parties may benefit from relief from business rates and should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority.
We understand that VAT is payable on the rent.