Light Industrial To Let
Available from December 2023 (possibly earlier through agreement) A mid-terrace light industrial unit with parking for 4 to the front. Internal accommodation comprises ground floor warehouse/workshop area; stairs at the rear left-hand side lead to almost full mezzanine, with partitions installed to create an office, kitchen, storage area and WC.
Ground Floor 117.47 sq m 1,262 sq ft
Mezzanine 111.15 sq m 1,196 sq ft
Gross Internal Area 228.62 sq m 2,461 sq ft
Manual roller shutter door to front with an opening of 3.20m / 10’ 6” high x 3.20m / 10’ 6” wide.
We understand the unit benefits from connection to mains water, drainage and electricity (3 phase). Gas to be disconnected. Services and appliances not tested.
The asking rent is predicated on a lease on broadly the following terms:-
• New 6-year term full repairing and insuring lease
• Tenant-only break and upward-only rent review at the 3rd anniversary
• Excluded from the provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 Sections 24-28 inclusive (i.e. no automatic right to renew at lease expiry)
• Tenant to contribute £600 towards Landlord’s proper and reasonable legal costs
• Deposit subject to references/credit checks.
A search on the Valuation Office Agency website reveals this is currently part of a larger unit and will need to be re-assessed once split. Parties may benefit from relief from business rates and should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority.
We understand that VAT is NOT payable on the rent.
Tenant to contribute £600 towards Landlord’s proper and reasonable legal costs
We understand the unit benefits from consent for Class B2 – General Industrial type uses.
By appointment only through the sole agents Cooper and Tanner 1908 Limited – 03450 34 77 58