Office To Let
Occupying a strong secondary trading position at the southern end of Melksham town centre, where there is a good mix of independent retailers (including a hairdresser, antiques shop restaurant and hot-food takeaways. Right on the pedestrian crossing. Benefits from good amount of passing vehicular traffic and close proximity to King Street public car park.
Immediately available. A self-contained L-shaped ground floor retail unit with modest low maintenance garden to rear.
Most recently occupied by a firm of Chartered Accountants. Suitable for a variety of retail and/or office type uses.
Sensible refurbished. Specification includes freshly painted plastered ceilings and walls, inset spotlights, night storage heaters and laminate or carpeted floors. 1 small step up in the sales area.
Accommodation SQ M SQ FT
Sales Area 60 650
Ancillary 6.5 70
Net Internal Area 67 720
Mains water, electricity and drainage is connected. Services and appliances not tested.
The asking rent of £800 per calendar month is predicated on a lease on broadly the following terms:-
• A new internal repairing (plus shopfront) and insuring lease
• Tenant-only break and upward-only rent review at the 3rd anniversary
• Ad-hoc recovery provision for repairs and maintenance to common parts of the estate
• Excluded from the provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 Sections 24-28 inclusive (i.e. no automatic right to renew at lease expiry)
• Tenant to contribute towards Landlord’s proper and reasonable legal costs
• Deposit subject to references/credit checks.
• Tenant responsible for all other usual occupational costs.
We understand VAT is NOT payable on the rent.
Tenant to contribute towards Landlord’s proper and reasonable legal costs
Most recently used as office space and understood to have consent for Class E – Commercial, Business and Service type uses.
Strictly by appointment through the sole agents Cooper and Tanner 1908 Limited – 03450 34 77 58